April 11, 2007
posted by Amber at 6:16 PM

1 lb Ground Beef
1 cup Salsa
½ cup Mayo or Miracle Whip
2 tsp Chili Powder, optional
2 cups crushed Tortilla Chips
1 – 2 cups Shredded Cheese
1 medium Tomato, chopped
2 cups Shredded Lettuce

Brown ground beef, drain. Add salsa, mayo, and chili powder and mix well. In ungreased 2 quart baking dish, layer ½ meat mixture, chips, and cheese. Repeat layers. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 20-25 minutes until heated through. Just before serving top with tomato and lettuce, or serve them on the side.
Submitted by: Karina

Labels: ,

 
2 Comments:


At April 23, 2007 at 7:48 PM, Blogger Jamie

Mmmm, just made this and it was easy AND delicious. It exceded my expectations :) I added kidney beans and that was really yummy!

 

At April 24, 2007 at 9:02 PM, Blogger Amber

I tried this recipe for supper tonight...it was delicious!! I added black beans (Hailey eats those suckers like jelly beans, so I thought I'd add them) and actually scooped the casserole into tortilla shells and added lettuce & rolled them up. mmm mmmm good!