April 7, 2007
posted by Amber at 11:32 AM

1 lb Ground Beef
1/2 cup Onion, chopped
1 1/3 cup Spaghetti Sauce
6oz Pasta
1 cup Cottage Cheese
1 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
Parmeasan Cheese

Brown ground beef & onion together. Save 1 cup for topping. Cook pasta. Mix with spaghetti sauce. Put 1/2 of noodle mixture in 9x9 casserole dish then a layer of meat. Add cottage cheese and mozza cheese. Put rest of pasta mixture on top and top with meat. Cover with shredded cheese, sprinkle on parmesan cheese and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
Submitted by: Amber

Labels: ,

 
3 Comments:


At April 7, 2007 at 9:30 PM, Blogger Christine

I love lasagna, so this is a nice "easy" way to make it.

 

At April 10, 2007 at 12:20 PM, Blogger Joy

i tried to get to your other blog and it wouldn't let me.. said you haven't allowed me access yet.. anyways thanks for the congrats and for letting me know its normal to feel the way I am feeling. Its a blessing from God to have a child and there is a couple in my church that have been trying for years and have not yet had one.. and here I am not even trying and God blesses us with a child. I am sure that it was because I got saved and God was waiting for me to come to him before granting me this blessing. Is it wrong to pray for a boy?

Oh and I love Lasagna.. my friend showed me how to make it and its great and easy! I love it.

 

At June 14, 2007 at 2:43 PM, Blogger -Me-

I made this for dinner about 3 weeks ago, it was sooooooooo incredibly yummy!!!!