June 13, 2007
posted by Amber at 7:20 PM

2 cups Carrots
2 large Onions
2 Zucchini
1 Red Pepper
1 Green Pepper
4 cups Mushrooms
Olive Oil
cooked Ravioli
3 cups grated Mozzarella Cheese
1 cup Parmensan Cheese
2 tsp Italian Seasoning
2 jars Classico Pasta Sauce or any choice

Chop the vegetable in the size and shape you prefer and saute til tender. Mix the vegetables with the sauce and then add to the cooked ravioli. Toss in the mozzarella and spread this mixture in a large baking pan. Top with the parmesan cheese. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.

I serve this with roasted asparagus and cornmeal muffins.
Submitted by: Jean

Labels:

 
3 Comments:


At June 15, 2007 at 12:58 AM, Blogger Gina

Hi Amber! I just have to tell you I still can't get on your new blog. Boo hoo. It's crazy because I did get to see it one time but then I can't remember now how I did it. It's wierd because I can't click on your profile like others who leave comments on my blog and I'm not good at remembering how I figured it out the previous time. Any way...this sounds delish!

 

At June 19, 2007 at 2:19 PM, Blogger Drea

im doing this one 2nite but w/ a slight twist since i didnt have ravioli around lol. im using regular wheat twist noodles w/ a lb of hambuger meat in replacement... should be good! :-) thanks!

 

At July 13, 2007 at 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

This sounds yummy! Can't wait to try it out.