June 20, 2007
posted by Amber at 2:42 AM

2 cups Sugar
2 tbsp Cocoa
1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Milk
2 tsp Vanilla Flavoring
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
3 cups Oatmeal

Bring first 4 ingredients to a boil over medium heat & boil for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat & add peanut butter, stirring until the peanut butter melts. Then add vanilla flavoring & oatmeal. Mix well. Drop spoonfuls as small/big as you want the cookies on aluminum foil & let cool completely. Once cool, place in a covered dish. Enjoy :) Yields approx. 20 cookies.
Submitted by: Connie

Labels:

 
5 Comments:


At June 20, 2007 at 9:48 PM, Blogger Chastity

I just read about Connie trying this recipe...and then I saw she got it from your blog. How funny. I was telling her that my high school cafeteria served these every single day; they were a staple. We had many names for them, including cow patties and poop pies.

 

At June 20, 2007 at 10:04 PM, Blogger Raine

Thank you so much for creating this blog. I found this link though Jamies blog. I have found this site so helpful when I am asking the daily question of what to make for dinner! Thanks! I am excited to try these cookies because oatmeal cookies are my husbands favorite!

 

At June 20, 2007 at 10:31 PM, Blogger Amber

Chas - Actually Connie sent me the recipe to put on this blog. That's funny about them being a staple at your school! Did you like them at least??

Raine - I'm glad you enjoy it...I have enjoyed it as well. It's always nice to make something that you KNOW someone else has tried and liked! I'll be waiting for you to send your favorties ;)

 

At October 5, 2007 at 6:11 PM, Blogger Cecelia

We love these cookies but at our house we call them Cow Patties ! LOL

 

At May 22, 2013 at 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

There usually are not many web sites with info like this man!

Bookmarked!

my homepage ... why am i not getting pregnant