April 18, 2007
posted by Amber at 7:36 AM

Layer 1:
1 cup Flour
½ cup Pecans
½ cup Margarine

Mix all ingredients and press into a 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Cool.

Layer 2:
8 oz Cream Cheese
1 cup Cool Whip
1 cup Icing Sugar

Cream together cheese and icing sugar. Fold in cool whip and mix. Spread on cooled crust.

Layer 3:
2 pkg Instant Pistachio Pudding
2 cups cold Milk
1 can crushed Pineapple (drained)

Add pudding, milk and pineapple to a bowl. Beat slowly for 2 minutes at low speed. Spread over cream cheese layer.

Layer 4:
Spread remaining cool whip on top of cake. Refrigerate.
Submitted by: Amber

Labels:

 
2 Comments:


At April 19, 2007 at 6:10 AM, Blogger Shanilie

I love cheese cake and I love Pistachios so I know I would love this one. I have to admit, I don't think I have ever made a cheese cake!

 

At April 19, 2007 at 8:21 AM, Blogger Amber

Shanilie - If you have never made a cheesecake then this is a good one to start with! I have never made a BAKED cheesecake, but have a few recipes like this one that are easy and always turn out...baked cheesecakes always seem "ify" to me. They taste amazing, but if I'm going through all the trouble of making dessert I want to be sure it turns out!