August 10, 2008
posted by Amber at 9:20 AM

Eggplant
Zucchini
Onions
Red Peppers (or any color you like)
Spices (Garlic Powder, Salt, Pepper, etc)
Mozzarella Cheese
Flour Tortillas
Chicken Breast, cooked and shredded
(I used one chicken breast for 2 10" quesidillas)

Dice veggies and put in baking dish. Coat with olive oil. Add spices and bake in 350-400F oven for 30ish minutes. The veggies shrink down a lot when roasted, so be sure to keep that in mind. Bake chicken breast and shred. Mix chicken and veggies in dish, add cheese. Put mixture on flour tortillas and brown in fry pan or oven till golden and cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream.
Submitted by: Sabrina

Labels:

 
2 Comments:


At August 10, 2008 at 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Yumm!

 

At August 24, 2008 at 1:47 AM, Blogger Sarah Robbins

I found your blog through my friend Kendall's. I will have to try your recipes. I post one or two a week on my blog if you want to check it out. I have the same philosophy- quick and easy!